Ms. Raab and Ella the elephant

Ms. Raab and Ella the elephant

How I can use blogs in my classroom

About Me

Hi- officially I am Margaret but everyone calls me Peggy. I have been teaching art for 23 years. It is a great job and there is never a boring day. So I spend my time doing what I love everyday.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

videos

The video unit was interesting because of the variety of videos, and sites to choose from.  I thought the general inspirational videos could be used as motivation for my students.  Many had information that was surprising, which the students would catch the attention of students.  I chose to post two art videos on my blog.  This quick introduction to a specific artist would have a direct connection to curriculum, and provide a short visual introduction to a lesson.  

1 comment:

  1. Margaret,
    The videos certainly got my attention. I'm sure your students would find them intriguing as well.
    Dr. Burgos

    ReplyDelete