I am concerned about " signing up" - What makes you decide a site is valuable and secure? I looked at many sites but each seemed to raise questions for me.
Ms. Raab and Ella the elephant
How I can use blogs in my classroom
About Me
- artnote
- Hi- officially I am Margaret but everyone calls me Peggy. I have been teaching art for 23 years. It is a great job and there is never a boring day. So I spend my time doing what I love everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think the museum blog and the art news blog will be valuable. The museum blog will be good for research and references, the art news blog may have info on exhibits of interest.
ReplyDeleteNing sometimes does look questionable because it is all user created content. In terms of security that's a judgment call. I personally wouldn't worry too much about ning.
ReplyDeleteThe members of Ning seem to be mostly teachers. However, if you don't feel comfortable joining, you don't have to sign up.
ReplyDeleteDr. Burgos